Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mission impossible

Hi,

Today I have started my mission to drop my weight from 78.3kg to below 75kg by the 11th of October. Less than 2 weeks! The reason for this is I am pondering entering the state bench press championship in the 75kg category. Now I have never attended a meet like this let alone compete(I know fail to plan and plan to fail), but he who dares wins! It will also be great experience for next year and any result will be a bonus. I plan on competing in the full meet next year. I will let you know how I go with my progress in the mission to increase strength and drop weight.

Eat well and train hard,

Carl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, there's a goal.Welcome to Blogland, will be checking in regularly for your words of wisdom!
Might start with a smaller goal though!