Thursday, June 25, 2009

Where the mind leads

I have had a big week this week, I hit a new pb in the deadlift 506 pounds (230kg) and a 210kg squat. 3 weeks tomorrow is the National Powerlifting Championships, so am progressing nicely.
Now the mind is incredibly powerful, Through good nutrition, hard training and visualising I have smashed my old limited goals.
If you are looking to make progress in your training or any other aspect in life, it starts in the mind. A great book on this topic is Dr Dennis Waitley's "The Psychology of winning' I highly recommend it.
Like minded people who share common goals of self improvement will also help you to channel your energy in the right direction and unleash your true potential. Look to those who have accomplished what you seek & learn from them. Being open to learn opens many doors so focus on what you want and let me know when you get there.

Eat well & Train hard!

No comments: