Thursday, February 5, 2009

10% towards your goal

In 2 weeks the first power lifting meet of the year will be held in Mannum. I will be competing and bringing along another competitor. Competing in more comps this year was one of my goals and finding and training others to compete was another.
We are already 10% of the way through 2009. Have you made a 10% inroad to your goals?
If not it's time to take action, there is still 90% of the year to go, so start today!
I'm also in the process of building a facility to improve power lifting training(another goal), if you think you would like to give it a try contact me.
Last Sunday I was in Melbourne for a powerlifting coaching clinic. There were some strong dudes there, 17 years old and totalling over 600! These lifts will carry over to your sport etc... so if you want the competative edge or want to become a beast call me and let the games begin!

No comments: