Monday, May 25, 2009

All systems go!

My training facility is up and running. Have had groups and clients learning to move there body as one cohesive unit. No shiny machines ( fancy towel racks!), just good old fashioned, honest training. Using kettlebells, dumbell and various barbells and sandbags. Things are only going to improve, am currently fine tuning the prowler (sled contraption) and modifying my safety squat bar. All set for the state powerlifting championship, on Saturday, I will let you know how I go. Will post a couple of pics of the new training pad soon.
Some great progress from some clients Pauline Shute has dropped a massive 26.5 kg's, a fantastic effort and a shot of adrenaline for those who need to pick up there game!

I can't wait to crank out some serious strength training, if you want to step up to the plate, let me know.
How many people do you know who want to drop body fat, increase strength or reduce pain? Get them to contact me, and take the first steps in self improvement.

Eat well and train hard!

No comments: