Thursday, March 26, 2009

The journey of a 1000 miles

"The journey of a 1000 miles, starts with a single step" This quote sums up life and all adventures. Whether it's lifting or losing a desired weight, or on a journey to financial freedom.
So if you have not yet begun start, take that first step and build momentum to reach your destination.
I am taking steps currently to finish my training facility, there are still a few steps to go, but I can see it on the horizon.
I will be flying out to England in 12 days, so busy times ahead. Should be great, have scored tickets to see the Villa (real football!).
Whilst on holiday I still need to take steps in order to reach my strength goals for the state titles in May, when I return. We often have hurdles to overcome, it is our decision to take them in our stride, or fall in the face of adversity. Be accountable to yourself, be positive and set lofty goals. Follow these steps and greatness is just around the corner.

Falling is over rated!
Eat well and train hard!

No comments: