Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lose 2.5-5kg in 5 days

Here is another successful and happy lady, who has used the reset plan. I know her quite well:

I'm happy to report that I lost 2.5 kgs after undertaking the 5 day reset plan. Like most wives, I don't always believe what my husband tells me, but with the Usana products Carl really does know his stuff and is definitely onto a good thing.Initially I had my reservations, I was worried about lacking in the energy I need to keep up with our 7 month old daughter and my work, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that the shakes and bars were tasty and filling and that I maintained my normal energy levels. I think the combination multi-vitamins, minerals and antioxidant tablets were very beneficial and it was great to also be able to enjoy a serve of fresh fruit or vegetables when I needed to.I would happily recommend this product to anyone and I intend to follow up with the next stage of the nutritional program to keep up my healthy eating and maintain my fat loss!

If the sounds like the plan for you or someone you know visit www.fitnessdefined.usana.com Become a preferred customer to receive a discount on all products, contact me with any questions

No comments: