Sunday, March 8, 2009

Weekend action

I have spent the weekend training with kettlebells. It was a good weekend and met a good bunch of guys. The coarse was run by Don Stevenson, a good guy who is gearing up for a strongman competition. After 2 days of KB training you can expect a few sore spots, especially when finishing with a 10 minute snatch density session ( as many snatches as you can in a 10 minute period, rest as much as necessary) or tabata swings (20 secs on 10 off for 4 minutes). This may sound cruisy, trust me there not, especially after training all day!
It was a really good weekend and if your interested in kettlebell training, I'll be starting some groups soon, so contact me.

Also have had some great results with the reset plan


" It was challenging, but very rewarding. Enjoyed all the products, and was blown away to lose 4.9 kg's in 5 days. I would definitely recommend the Reset plan"

Ryan Price

If your interested contact me,

Eat well and train hard!

No comments: